Millions of Americans struggle with “problem areas” on their bodies, even though they eat healthy and exercise regularly. Everyone’s body composition is different, and for some people, that means excess adipose tissue (fat cells) in the abdomen, love handles, thighs, and other parts of the body—even when they’ve reached healthy BMIs. This is where SculpSure™ comes in.
SculpSure™ Body Contouring is an FDA-approve laser treatment that’s designed to specifically target fat cells and weaken them by raising their temperature to the point that they break down inside the body. After a period of just a few weeks, the damaged fat cells are eliminated from the body completely. Patients see noticeable reductions in body fat in as little as six weeks with optimal results at twelve weeks.
5 Reasons Why SculpSure™ Remains So Popular
1. SculpSure™ is noninvasive procedure. This means there are no incisions like in traditional liposuction or tummy tuck surgeries. With SculpSure™ you don’t have to endure a painful surgery with weeks of recovery or risk of infection.
2. Fast treatment times. Each SculpSure™ treatment takes just 25 minutes. This makes it easy for you to get sculpted on your lunch break. Other procedures can take up to 60 minutes to complete.
3. No downtime. After your SculpSure™ treatment, you can return to your normal daily activities without discomfort, bruising or swelling unlike traditional procedures.
4. SculpSure™ offers real results. SculpSure’s™ laser technology is the only one that can reduce stubborn fat cells by 24% and eliminate them from the body for good in treated areas.
5. The effects of SculpSure™ are permanent. When you lose or gain weight, your fat cells expand or shrink. The SculpSure™ laser technology eliminates fat cells in the treated area forever.
Are You Ready to Get Sculpted? Schedule Your Noninvasive Treatment Today!
At Clarksville Body Sculpting & Aesthetics, we consider SculpSure™ to be the final piece of the puzzle when it comes to weight loss and body transformations. To learn more about the procedure and to schedule a free consultation with our team of specialists, call us at (931) 801-5217 or request an appointment online.